I went to Richland, WA from the 16th through the 19th of this month for my brother Travis' wedding to his amazing (now) wife Lindsay. It all went by so fast but it was a beautiful ceremony and fun reception. Ansleigh had a rough time adjusting to the time change and mass amount of people and was not happy most of the time but we were still able to have fun!
My friend Cassandra drove from Seattle to Portland to see me (dedication I know) the day I flew out. It was great to catch up and see her. It had been just about 2 years and so much has happened.
I got to Utah to join Dave and his family on the 19th. We had a soup dinner on the 20th and made chocolate covered pretzels with the kids. So so good!
On the 21st the skies opened and snow came down hard. The electricity was on and off at times and we were trapped in Elk Ridge. I think it was around two and a half feet in the end.
On the 22nd we hung out with Kermit and ate at a cheap Mexi restaurant (Utah is great for that) hit up DI and I went out to dinner with my work friends at Texas Roadhouse. We also took pictures of our baby love!
Now to today, the 23rd! We had a girls day and got our hair done and went shopping. I am a brunette now. Crazy right? Pictures to come soon!
Whew, so much has happened and I would love to write about it all but I rather enjoy the time I have here and get off this computer. Pictures can speak for me for now!

5 comments:
Lindsay is very beautiful and I love her wedding dress. It is exactly what I would have picked if I was being married this year. It is so pretty, simple and elegant.
I am glad you are having a good time. You will have to let me know how the plane went. And I was hoping for more pictures.
haha yeah i was uploading and have so much more to put up but the internet was being slow and then i got busy..so i am going to edit this one and add more!
I can't believe you colored your hair brown!! I am so excited to see it! I am glad you guys are having a good time!
It was worth every minute of that drive to see you! Thanks for posting those pics! Love you!
Post a Comment