Dec 4, 2010

Twice

I have been tagged twice now by two great friends. One is Miriam from my college days at BYU-I. She taught me the fun of being extra spontaneous. Oh, the things we did! My other friend was Valerie who lives here in Fairfax. She had her little girl Nellie a couple weeks before Ansleigh so we have shared pregnancy, labor and now baby fun together.

So, I owe it to them to get to this. I typically don't do these things but I liked reading theirs and hearing 4 things in a random assortment of categories about their lives.

So here I go....

4 shows I watch
1. Color Splash.
2. Property Virgins.
3. Keeping up with the Kardashians (hard to admit).
4. Modern Family.

4 things I am passionate about
1. My family.
2. My religious beliefs.
3. My job as a nurse.
4. A clean house (but not a clean car).

4 phrases I say a lot
1. "I love my little monkey."
2. "Your my best friend in the whole wide world." (Dave and I have a little tune we sing it to.. so cute)
3. "I need a Dr. Pepper, real bad."
4. "I can't wait until this last activity is over." (ugh, activities committee)

4 things I have learned from the past
1. Always use the restroom before you are with a group of people that make you laugh really hard.
2. The teenage years are ridiculous. Therefore, steer clear from teenagers now because it reminds you of your, oh, so typical past.
3. Coldstone and Sonic always end with a hurt stomach.
4. Living overseas reminds you of how AWESOME America really is.

4 places I would like to go

1. Belgium and the Netherlands.
2. The Caribbean.
3. The Gorge, WA.
4. Brazil (back to visit).

4 things I did yesterday
1. Shopped for ugly Christmas sweaters at a massive thrift store called Unique.
2. Ate at Panda Express.
3. Sadly, handed over my baby to my Mom for 7 whole hours.
4. Went to a BYT Christmas party downtown at the Newseum with Dave's work. It was insanely cool. Amazing what Dave's company is doing!

4 things I am looking forward to
1. Seeing my brother get married on the 18th to Lindsay for eternity in the Richland, WA temple.
2. Visiting all of my family in Utah.
3. Spending another month at home with my sweet baby girl.
4. Getting my hair colored.

4 things I love about winter
1. Snuggling.
2. My Cocamotion.
3. A re-appreciation for leaves.
4. Scarves.

4 things on my wish list
1. A new dress
2. Tighter abs
3. Black flats.
4. To be a stay at home mom (it will be coming).

I am going to tag these friends
1. Alex
2. Analee
3. Britt
4. Gillian

3 comments:

Miriam Lusk said...

Haha I forgot about how u always pee your pants when you laugh too hard. SO funny! Remember when we went to Lagoon together? And went on that big bungee thing? haha good times. I miss you!

Analee and Joe said...

OH tana thanks for tagging me, i need to get back in the blogging world! haha. I LOVE modern family too!! So funny. It was fun reading your post! BTW your baby girl is SOO cute, and we call addisyn our little monkey too (well not so little anymore).

Michelle said...

I'm right with you with Activities Committee. At first I loved it and last night just did me in. We had our Christmas party and not only did we all spend 3 hours setting up, but then we spent at least that much time cleaning up after the event. I'm glad the calling is over with as well.