I never get tired of talking about it all with them. I am super excited for Lindsay to have her little girl and add her to our little baby group. While we were hanging out Ansleigh and Nellie were awake for one of the first times together. We had to take pictures..and they both had adorable hats with ears on them.
Valerie trying to get them to smile at the same time. Very hard!
Them staring at me.
Then Ansleigh decided to be not so happy and it pretty much stayed that way until we got home. Sad!
Nellie loves to move and it is hilarious. Her hat and clothes were flinging all over the place.

5 comments:
Adorable outfits and Beautiful babies. I sure miss having babies around the house.
What cute little girls! I wasn't sure which was which at first. That's 'cause we haven't held Ansleigh yet. CAN'T WAIT!!
I am glad you have friends out there. Dave called me today and said one of them is exactly like me to the T! haha! So funny! Can't wait to see you
That little monkey hat is so cute! How fun to have friends close by with babies!
Oh I can't wait to add to that little bunch! It will be so much fun. They are adorable. I am so glad to have both you gals in my life to help me through all this craziness! thanks for being so awesome :)
Post a Comment