1 week ago
Dec 19, 2009
WTF
So it has been snowing for more than 24 hours straight.... It isn't anything I haven't seen in Utah but these people are so so so stupid in the snow!!!! 18 inches of snow should not result in a state of emergency. Where are our tax dollars going in this area cause Im pretty sure that getting some plows with freaking salt would be a good use of tax dollars. I also want to add how horrible my truck is in the snow.... horrible!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What does WTF stand for?
when to fart?
I think it's What the Freak? Or maybe something else?
Iowa is the same way, if we get anything about 6 inches they cancel everything. No one knows how to drive in it here either.
I wish they would cancel things with any snow. We had two feet and even made the state news, but the bus made it just fine. I had to shovel Ammon all they way to the bus stop. His chair is a low rider.
I think you are "what the flip."
Dad Clark
Ohio closes everything for a bit of snow too. It's not to fun when te kids have so many snow days, they end up going to school thru June.
Post a Comment