Dec 29, 2009

Hitting the snow..or the other way around

We went on our little snowboarding trip last week, right before Christmas. We were so lucky because we left right after the "Blizard of 2009," which brought a lot of snow that we would have not otherwise had. We went to a resort called Snow Shoe Mountain in West Virigina. It should only take about 5 hours to get there, but it took about 7 due to the "Blizard." It was my immediate family plus my grandma. We snowboarded all day Monday and half a day Tuesday and were completly worn out when it was all over. I fell every time but once while coming off the lift. The reason I didnt fall one time was because Dave held me up :) We didnt come out with many bruises just some really sore muscles.





4 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

It looks like you guys had a really great time! I have never done snowboarding but always thought it was so much fun to watch all the snowboarders come down the slope.

We really enjoyed coming to see you guys this week. Thank you for coming to meet us in D.C and then for coming to Mike's house. It really meant a lot to me to see you guys.

The Duke said...

It looks like you had a great time. I worried the whole weekend due to the storm that hit out there. I'm glad you were safe and had fun with family.

chelsey said...

Looks like a really fun trip! I'm jealous! I hope you're able to keep warm and out of the snow for a bit! Have a great New Years!

The Cooper's said...

Yay Tana it looks like you guys had a fun time!! Thanks for re-commenting on that post. Love and miss you!