16 hours is a very very very long time, I have come to realize. I am going to be working 16 hour shifts this month in order to not have to go in as often...Doing this saves me five hours just in driving time!!! I do really well until about 930-1000 pm (which is like 14 hours in)and then my patients all comment on how red my eyes look..and how they cant believe I am still there...haha! So far it has been really nice to have days off of work in between. Something that I have never felt though is waking up after a good nice night of sleep to put my feet on the ground and actually have them and my legs hurt....weird! Another positive is that I get the chance to make dinner every other day now and be a good wifey! That is just a little update on me...
Dave is in final mode right now. Study study study with occasional andies hot chocalate breaks (a little creation he made). Dave has also been hitting the gym up regularly. Where we live has a really nice gym with just about everything you need. I havent been as pumped up as I should be about going but he makes sure I come along, which is great!
Whelp..thats it...I feel like a little girl writing in my journal right now... I never knew how to wrap it up..
1 week ago

4 comments:
Dang I couldn't work 16 hours. I would die! I don't know how you do it. Miss you!
I can imagine how badly your legs and feet would ache after that much time on them. 16 hours is a long shift! I understand why you are doing it but I sure hope you don't wear yourself out.
Good for David for working out - he needs to. :)
Yeah, 16 hour shifts are not fun. I have to work one Sunday a month which is a 16 hour shift. Those are long days.
That IS a long time! I'm glad you get some days off, but man, that must be a long day for you.
Post a Comment