Oct 30, 2009

shoes

Home improvment and decorations shooping is officially my favorite thing to do. When I am not at work I am wanting to buy something new for our tiny little pad. Yesterday Dave and I went to Target and Home Depot and bought two rugs to spice up our place. I really really like the green one from Target! Since our place is so small we cant go too crazy with big things but we should be in a place like this for awhile...once we get something bigger we are thinking this furniture and stuff could go in like a computer room or guest room or something like that :) So here are just a few shots of our pad with stuff in it now!

Also, i thought we could show off Dave's cool new shoes! He wanted all stars originally and I said, "heck no!" So we improvised and found some more mature looking, high top like shoes. I think they are pretty sweet and so does he.




Dave got these for our anniversary and today I get to go and get a massage, facial, manicure and pedicure! I cant even wait! I have never had all of the above at once so I will feel like a new woman in about 5-6 hours!
Anywho, just a few updates on our little lives. Hope all is well!


3 comments:

Cassandra said...

your place is so cute now! I'm jealous... i hate roommates. haha I only want one. and Dave, the shoes are number one!

The Duke said...

I love the rug! It really spices the room up. Your place looks really nice.
Hope you enjoy your anniversary gift - you are already beautiful - you don't need a makeover. :)

Kate & Jordan Van Ausdal said...

i'm jealous of the spa treatment!! And holy crap I can't believe it's been a year....I remember when we were at chili's giving you the urinal right before the wedding! CRAZY! Hope all is well!