Oct 21, 2009

flash back

Its been a whole year this Saturday! Time goes by so fast! In our first year of marriage we have been all over the place and have had a ton of fun together. We have been to Utah, California, Nevada, Iowa, Ohio, DC, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina...plus all of the states in between on our cross country trip. We have lived in four different buildings. Packed and unpaked twice. Graduated. Started a company and much much more. Not to sound stuck up but after all of that I feel like we can do many things as a couple together. I look forward to the many many years to come and the fun and challenging times to follow. Here is a look at our past year!

























































































































































3 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute pictures!

Mike and Adrianne said...

I can't believe it's been a year! Congratulations! We're excited to see you next month.

The Duke said...

I am sooooo glad you found each other! We love you both. I constantly try to fight that sad feeling that you moved away. :( We were just getting to know Tana. However, I do believe you are a great couple and work so well together.
Congratulations on making it through your first year. May it go on for eternity.