Dave and I went to our first show in the DC area this last Thursday. The band that we went to see was Ra Ra Riot. They are pretty much amazing and I wanted to post a video from you tube of them but cant really figure out how that works (any pointers on that?). You all should definatley look them up though! Anywho, it was such a great show! There are two girls and three boys in the group and one of the girls plays the violin while the other plays the chello and they were so amazing. I couldnt stop staring at the girls the whole time! They have so much energy and strength with how fast and well they were playing...something you would never really see at a symphony all that often. Dave and I are going to start going to small shows in the area more often...we think its better than watching movies!
We also went to this really great restuarant called Matchbox downtown....the best sliders around! Dave has been finding some really neat places! DC is such a cool area with so much to do! We cant wait until we have visitors to show off the great capitol of America!
1 week ago

5 comments:
I can't wait to come visit! I miss you guys so much!
mmmm Matchbox. I went there when I was in DC. Great food for sure. I am jealous. Glad to hear you guys are having fun.
I think it would be wonderful to visit you all. And lots of others, too. May be I will have a rich uncle die. Oh, wait. All of my uncles are dead. So much for that idea.
I see even Adam knows of the Matchbox. What sort of place is it?
Dad Clark
Caleb will be coming out to DC for a Band trip this coming spring. We would love to come out as chaparones. Now if we could just find the money.
that would be fun! we can show you both some of the neat things we have found in the area.
Post a Comment