I am glad that that is out...whew! Relief!
While Dave and I were talking about moving to the DC area I joked around about how nice it would be to take my last summer off after leaving the school world and soon to enter the big adult career world (at that time I was so busy with full time school, full time work and clinicals...I literally had no time for half of the housework and side activites). Little did I know that when I got here that is exactly what would happen.It was so nice for the first week and now it is literally torture! I have been venting about it for the past several days, to poor David, and thought since I havent vented to any of you about it yet...I would let it all out and then be done with it forever!
So here comes some more....
My days have consisted of waking up early...because I go to bed early now (not such a bad thing)... studying for my NCLEX ( I am pretty sure I have over studied because the last thing I want to do now is look at a nursing book),disc golf, cooking dinner and checking the blog and facebook frequently. I thought about picking up some hobbies on the side but we have had no income for 2 and a half months, crazy right, and anything that I can think of would cost at least some amount of money ( I need to learn fun free activities).
So.... after two and a half months of this torture I am so so so so so HAPPY to say that I start my new job on Monday! I have never been so excited to work in my entire life!!!!! I have a renewed fervidity (dictionary.com word of the day...ha ha..yes I am bored) to work hard and effectivly and learn more and more through practice to become an amazing nurse!
I feel better now! No more complaining!


4 comments:
boy, today I'd trade ya in a heartbeat!
I know what you mean though. Hang in there!
I'm sorry this has been so boring for you. What do your brothers do during the day? Are you able to hang out with them? It will also be nicer when you are in your own place to have your own space.
It's been boring here this week which is unusual. I'd rather be far too busy than far to....nothing?
When will you be taking your test? Good luck on it! If you were here, we'd have you hanging out with Ammon. (Oh, and his nurse, which wouldn't be too fun.)
Looks like you need to sign up for family indexing.
Dad Clark
That is so funny that you say that Jim because our ward is pushing really hard right now to get a lot of members participating in and performing indexing...They are even having and indexing party this next week! I will have to start doing it for sure!
Post a Comment