Jul 6, 2009

Happy Birthday America

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear America! Happy birthday to you!

Our 4th of July consisted of singing Happy Birthday to America (a lot), wakeboarding (surprise suprise), a grill out and fireworks! We went to southern Virginia and celebrated at my uncle's house due to my brother needing to be picked up from EFY at a place nearby!

We were on the lake for about 7 hours, which can really waste a person out! Dave improved so much in that time! He is starting to do little jumps over the wake! Pretty cool!

I tried to jump this weekend and it ended pretty bad...I think I was trying to jump too high and I ended up being pulled by the boat and rope face forward into the water! Needless to say, Excedrin was the first thing I grabbed for when I got back in the boat!





I dont know if any of you have wakeboarded before but Dave is cutting out pretty far for a beg.! He is moving along so fast!

PS I wakeboarded as well but I have learned to not proclaim yourself as the designated photographer for the day otherwise you have no pictures of yourself!



The whole crew flossing after ribs! My uncle is a dentist..Im pretty sure this looks a little weird!











And of course fireworks! Nothing compares to Stadium of Fire but it was still a lot of fun!





3 comments:

The Duke said...

Looks like you had a blast last weekend! Glad David is getting some good exercise - I'm impressed. I'm sorry, however, that you face planted one of your tries, Tanna. That's gotta hurt!

Papa Doc said...

Who is that chick in those pictures with my son?

My favorite it he teeth picture. I want a copy of that to send to my Dentists. They would get a real kick out that. Please send me a copy to it.

Glad you had a good time together. We miss you all.

Dad Clark

Dave and Tana said...

Yeah the flossing of the teeth was a pretty funny moment! glad you got a kick out of it! I will have to get your email from Dave and sent it to you!