Aug 16, 2009

Photo boothing in Baltimore

I was looking at the blog the other day and realized that Dave and I have not blogged in a little over a month. Wow..and we promised Chris and Jim that we would be good at this when we moved. From the last blog of boredom to now we have been pretty busy with work, internship, Jill's wedding and my NCLEX test. We are now getting ready to move into a new apartment in the next month and Dave is starting school in the next 2 weeks. Also, we have a new joint calling, as of today.....and guess what it is?....Nursery workers! We actually laughed out loud after a member of the bishopbric told us. We are still a little apprehensive but we will adjust and end up loving it before we know it.
Yesterday Dave and I went to Baltimore for a photo booth event. We went up a few hours early so we could walk around the city and grab some dinner out on the town. It was fun to walk around the bay and check out the surrounding stores. He has a lot of upcoming events in some of the large surrounding cities. It has been fun to be able to explore the northern cities together!



These are pictures are of the camera screen. Not the best quality but you can kinda see the Baltimore area!





8 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

We're glad you guys are having lots of fun, keeping busy and aren't bored anymore. How fun for you guys to go see so many new places! -Jen

Mike and Adrianne said...

Are you at the inner harbor? I love that place. The water is a bit dirty to say the least, but I like it anyway.

Dave and Tana said...

yeah that was the inner harbor. very cool. enjoyed baltimore. kinda an under rated city on the coolness scale. -Dave

Jason said...

Is Baltimore really the armpit everyone says it is? I've never been but I can't believe that it is all armpit.

The Duke said...

It's about time you posted a blog, lady!!
Glad things are smoothing out a bit. Is this Dave's last week at his internship? I'll bet he's glad it's over.
I'm excited for you to get your own place and really get settled. I could have guessed about your new ward calling - but at least you get to do it together so it won't be so bad.

Tana said...

I thought Houston was the armpit of America? Baltimore was a pretty neat city...but just around the harbor, everywhere else was not that great. And yeah this is Dave's last week..he is pretty happy to be finishing this all up. It has been great but free labor starts to get old.

Mike and Adrianne said...

Mike's brother in law had a job somewhere in Baltimore and he got a little lost on the way there. This cop pulled him over and said, "You are either lost or doing drugs because those are the only two reasons black guys are in this part of town." Kind of creepy. I really enjoy Baltimore.

Michelle said...

Best of luck with that nursery calling. I'm sure you'll end up loving it. I play piano in primary and at first I couldn't stand it, but now it's not so bad.