1 week ago
Jun 23, 2009
Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach is one of my favorite places! My grandma owns a condo on it so I have been going to it just about every summer for 22 years....so... there are a lot of great memories associated with it! I was able to go this year with my grandma and little brother Tate and spend five lazy days laying in the sun. I was bummed that Dave couldnt go... but he will be heading out to Utah next month, for Gills wedding, and then we will be even! Here are just a few pics of the fun I had!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! I love that top photo - what a great catch with you in the air.
I'm glad you got to have a nice vacation before you have to start work.
Good luck on your boards!!
Where was my phone call? You should have called and told me you were going to be in Myrtle beach. That's not a far drive for me. Sad I missed you.
Lindsey
Lindsey! I am such a buster! Sorry! I thought about it several times while I was down there but I have no idea why I didnt get your number and call you...and your the only sibling I havent met..plus I always here great things about you!!! We will have to plan something were we can head down!
Cute blog! Looks like you had fun at the beach. I am totally missing the beach right now. It is soooo hot in Paris and nothing but the disgusting Seine to cool you off. Do you guys have a dog???
yeah the beach was so amazing! i loved it! a much needed vacation for sure! and no that is my parents dog but we love it like its our own!
Post a Comment