Jun 26, 2009

Big time


This saturday I will be photoboofing at Artomatic here is DC. It is a great opportunity to get our name out there. Artomatic is an annual art show/exhibit that draws thousands of people in DC each year. They pick a different development spot in the city each year (unfinished buildings) and fill it with thousands of artists/ dancers/ musicians ect...


I will probably be boofing for around 6 thousand people this saturday throughout the day! big time promotion. The Washington post will be there among many others! check out the website http://www.artomatic.org/.

3 comments:

chelsey said...

Hey that's AWESOME! Hope it all goes well for you!

The Duke said...

Everybody will love your booth as much as any 'cause they will have fun getting a photo of themselves. Hope this turns out to be a super opportunity for your and your little, growing business!

Mike and Adrianne said...

That is great Dave! I'm super excited to hear how it goes.