Here are some shots from the National Zoo today
We had such a fun time and Ansleigh loved seeing all the animals that we have been talking about/learning sounds of. It was hard to get her to notice the animals that were hanging out super high, I think she liked watching the panda eat the best.
I haven't given any updates on our Baby Love in awhile so here are some things she is doing at 1.5 yrs old (17 months...):
-Words she uses regularly: Daddy (most popular), bath, water, no, ball, hi, bye and hot. Last night we asked her if she was ready to got night night and she said as clear as day "No, not today" all Dave and I could do was laugh in shock and we let her stay up another 20 minutes.
-No more pacifier (went cold turkey on that a couple days ago).
-Jump.
-Rock her baby.
-Climb any and everywhere.
-She is obsessed with milk and if we let her would drink only that to sustain life (not going to happen), it is quite the battle to get her to eat sometimes.
-Dance.
-She went poop on the potty for the first time tonight, I almost had a heart attack (never been so excited), I better go and buy a training potty.
I don't know..there are seriously so many things, she is so much fun and we love having her opinionated little self around.
Baby number two is a cooking! I am 29 weeks now, it is crazy how fast this pregnancy has gone by. I can't believe she is going to be here in two and a half months. I am defiantly in the third trimester and could tell the week I hit it, uck! I have also just recently been diagnoses with costochondritis. It is basically inflammation of the cartilage between my ribs and sternum. I have been having chest pain since this summer and pushed it off (not all that smart, I know), but when it got to eight times a day I decided it was time to see the Doctor. I am suppose to be doing heat and stretches daily, I need to be a little better with being consistent because chest pain is no fun.
Whelp here is a picture of Baby #2 at 29 weeks
My shirt does not hang that high..ha ha just trying to show that bump a little more. I was talking to my friend Valerie today and she says I look smaller that I did last time (which I was thinking as well), so I decided to look up and see if that was true.
Not so much, definitely bigger this time around.

9 comments:
Loved having you guys come with us.. We will have to do it more since it is getting so nice!
I love all the stats on baby A. She is looking as adorable as ever! I love the zoo. I can't wait till Mia is old enough to enjoy all the animals! I think your belly is SO cute! I Can't believe how low you carry, I carried Mia soooo high. You really look amazing! I love that our babies will be so close together!! Now you just need to move closer so they can have play dates, and we can have girls nights. :)
Of course it's nice and hot the week after we leave but when we're there it's cold and rainy! So not fair. I can't wait for the weather to improve here. I'm so tired of the color gray.
I love that cute pregnancy picture of you in the bathroom. You have the best baby bump ever.
Lindsey
Wow. Ansleigh has such a personality! I can't wait to see you all and meet baby #2!! We miss you guys like crazy. That's awesome that Ansleigh loved the zoo.
The zoo looks so fun! I think we might go tomorrow with my brother. It has been really hot so soon! I can't believe she pooped on the toilet! YAY! She is getting so big and talking? wow. adorable.
You look so cute as always. Only 2.5 months?! so exciting.
I'm sorry you have to deal with the costochondritis stuff. I have that too, and it flares up occasionally. It's frustrating and a little panicky feeling at times. Hang in there. Wish I could say it'd go away, but I've been dealing with it for about 7 yrs now; on and off.
Glad Ansleigh is hitting all those fun milestones! She's growing like a weed, too!
Oh man Chelsey that is a long time! Dang. Have you noticed that stretches or heat help at all? Also when you flare up do you take an anti-inflammatory? I obviously can't take them now but if it happens again in the future I am curious if it even helps.
Tana, You look wonderful! I'm sorry that you are struggling with the costokondritis. My sister and I both have it but I haven't been bothered much by it for the last few years. It seemed to go in stages for me - really painful for a while and then it would subside. It is worrisome until you know what it is. Knowing what it is doesn't take the pain or discomfort away, but at least I stopped thinking I was having a heart attack.
I can't believe it has been that warm out there. We've got snow today - light and not sticking, but it isn't in the 70's.
Zoos are my favorite place to go. Maybe when you come out here to visit again (if it isn't in the winter), we could take the kids and go to the Hogle Zoo. I love going there.
Tana, the doc gave me an anti-inflammatory a while back; but honestly, I never use it. It's a pretty stiff one, and makes me drowsy. I've never understood how a doc has a hard time understanding why drowsy meds are a bad idea for moms....how are we supposed to take that and be able to drive kids around, let alone function??
I find myself learning to breathe slower and deeper. Because I find myself feeling panicky when it sets in, I have to mentally slow down my breathing so it'll bother me less. A rice heating pad works well too. Other than that, I've got nothing to suggest. Boo. :(
Post a Comment