We went on a little Sunday walk today and it was gorgeous! The weather could not have been better. The geese would let you get super close to them. We pretty much love our neighborhood, they are in the process of fixing up a park with a small pond and I think it will be perfect when it is done. Can't wait for some picnics in our near future!
I'm so jealous of your beautiful weather and ability to go on a nice walk!! Snowed out here all day long yesterday and it's cold today. Ah, spring..... It can't come soon enough! I love the pictures.
2 comments:
I'm so jealous of your beautiful weather and ability to go on a nice walk!! Snowed out here all day long yesterday and it's cold today.
Ah, spring..... It can't come soon enough!
I love the pictures.
I love Sunday walks, glad you got one. Our weather has been gorgeous for weeks and I love it.
Post a Comment