Here are some videos of Ansleigh's new tricks, she isn't much of a performer so we decided to capture it on video for all to enjoy. Oh, and I am going to blog about all of our Christmas fun soon I just have to get all the pics together from family.
1 week ago

8 comments:
She is just adorable! What a talented little girl! -Jen
so cute!
I LOVE that little voice of hers! Super smart too. :)
Lindsey
I just showed this to my girls and they are in love...
That is truly adorable. I just want to kiss you little cheeks!
She really is cute. I loved skyping with you guys the other day. It was so fun to spend a long time visiting and catching up and we were really excited that we got to see this cutie pie for a few minutes before she went to sleep.
Love you guys.
This was cool. Dave was never that cute. She is a real improvement on the species.
Dad Clark
so so cute!! Love her little baby voice!
Post a Comment