Well I am finally excited to show everybody what her nursery looks like:O) Dave surprised me and Ansleigh with a tee-pee, which is something I have been obsessing over for a while now. The tee-pee is the perfect colors and is adorable. I can't wait for it to be her little hide out.
Things that we did to make this room complete is:
1. Painted walls yellow.
2. Dave painted the dresser white and the handles yellow.
3. Got accessories for the room...here a little there a little
4. Made banner
5. Made flowers for the corner
6. Tee-pee to top it all off.
So here it is!





The only thing that is missing is the You Are My Sunshine poster that I ordered from Etsy. I am happy with the way it turned out!

10 comments:
I love it! You did such a great job. And I love the flowers from the ceiling. I wanted to do something like that with tissue paper but decided against it so I'm glad you did it! And, yours look better than the tissue paper ones would have. Good job guys!
Thanks. I did it with felt..it was super easy!
I love the flowers so cool
This is a darling room! I love the flowers, too. You did a great job. David ordered the tee-pee when he was here and he was so excited for you to get it. I'm glad you posted a picture so we could see it.
Cute, cute room.
Wow you little crafty family! It is so so so adorable! seriously. love it all!!!
I love it Tana! I was totally with Dave when he bought the Teepee. So cute!!! I cant believe how big baby A is getting. I love everything you did in her bedroom. Now come decorate our house!
Wow!! That is soooo fun!! It's super cute! And I love the tee-pee. What a fun thing!
Thanks guys:) I need to conquer my room next. It needs some serious help.
Gillian- You don't need me to do anything to your place! Ha hA! you are mrs crafy!
Cute nursery. Wish I could see it in person, but I am glad you posted pictures so I can see it here. Love the flowers.
This is so cute! Great job! I can't wait to do stuff like this... so many ideas :) Ansleigh is getting so big and beautiful!
Post a Comment