Jul 7, 2011

9 mo


Ansleigh is 9 months old! We went to the dreaded Dr yesterday and got her stats.

Weight 18 lbs 6 oz = 44%
Height 28 in = 68%

Way different from every other time. She has always been in the ninetieth percentile for height and in the upper eighties for weight. I knew she was thinning out but not this much. Must be all of the crawling/ walking on furniture that she is doing.

She was much more nice to the Dr this time. She clapped with her and waved good-bye.

New updates on our Baby Love....

She has 2 teeth and is in the process of breaking at least two more (no fun).
She is all of the sudden shy with people she doesn't know and hides her head.
She is good at waving hi and bye.
She like to give Dave and me kisses (funny story.. Dave and I were pecking (too much info? Maybe?) and she was close and spit out her pacifier and darted with a a wet mushy kiss right to Dave's lips. Simply adorable).

Read below to hear about our camping trip..

5 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

That IS adorable. Love her and miss you guys. It's a love fest.

Travis and Lindsay said...

hahaha! Oh I love Ansleigh! That's so cute that she went in for a kiss. Ah I can't wait to see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alyssa said...

Ansleigh is a cutie.

Lindsay said...

I cannot believe she is 9 months. Where did the time go??