We took them last Thursday in Arlington and then went to get pizza with Darren, the photographer and a guy that works for Dave, at a nearby place. After eating we were half way home when Darren realized he left his camera at the pizza place. The dooms day feeling fell over me. His camera and lens that was on it at the time cost around $3,000. I felt horrible for him! The people at the pizza place said that two guys took it and told them that they knew Darren and would give it back.
He filed a police report, or at least tried to but the police said there was nothing he could do.
Darren went on Craig's list the next morning and posted an ad that he lost it and the details. Later that day he saw a different ad stating that they found one and if the person could state exactly what was on the SD card he would give it to them.
Random, right? What person takes a camera and then thinks to post it on Craig's list. I'll tell you who. A person that feels really really guilty. Dave and I speculate that he felt horrible once he saw the baby and family pictures.
After much stress and some odd events, here they are!!










8 comments:
such a cute family!I'm so glad he got his camera/your pictures back!They're wonderful.
She is such a cutie Tana!!! And how crazy about the craigslist ad.
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful little family.
David, you are starting to look just like Tana's oldest brother. Amazing!
Adorable.
Incredible story about the camera. So glad you got the pictures and your friend got his camera back. These pictures are amazing!
Ansliegh is adorable!
-Abby
Very cute!
She is sooo perfect! I love the pictures, they're beautiful.
Post a Comment