Tana was bored today so she called and changed her appointment to today so we found out what we are having. This particular gender will be the 9th of this kind in the Clark clan. We are excited!
Hooray for little girls! I've been looking at all the adorable little girl clothes lately and just want one so bad. Congratulations, she's gonna be so cute!
Yeah for you guys! Girls are SO fun to shop for. I think Sarah has twice the amount of clothing I do. I hate shopping for myself, that's just depressing, but shopping for her is way too fun! Enjoy those girl drama moments too... ;)
WAHOO!!!!! Girls or boys I love them all. What are you going to name her??? I thought you were going to put that on here. I'm so glad she is healthy with a straight spine and that all looks good. I can let my breath out now.
I don't think girls are drama at all. Alyssa my only girl has been a doll since she was born, now maybe with the teen years she will show her attitute soon, but the first almost 11 years have been wonderful. In fact to me, she has been much easier than the boys. My boys are full of drama and violence and don't seem to like each other. Alyssa is calm, loving and sweet.
You would pronounce it like Ans-Lee.... My buddy steve's fiance's name is Ansley- we like it but we are changing up the spelling a bit cause tana's middle name is Leigh.
15 comments:
Yeah! I'm excited too! Having three of those 9 grandkids, I must say that they are great! Congrats! -Jen
Hooray for little girls! I've been looking at all the adorable little girl clothes lately and just want one so bad. Congratulations, she's gonna be so cute!
Yeah for you guys! Girls are SO fun to shop for. I think Sarah has twice the amount of clothing I do. I hate shopping for myself, that's just depressing, but shopping for her is way too fun! Enjoy those girl drama moments too... ;)
WAHOO!!!!! Girls or boys I love them all. What are you going to name her??? I thought you were going to put that on here.
I'm so glad she is healthy with a straight spine and that all looks good. I can let my breath out now.
Congrats on getting a girl on the first try!
We will most likely name her Ansleigh.
Jen texted me today and simply said, "If we have a boy, Dallas is still open." Exciting news for you guys! -Jess
Congratulations! Isn't it so exciting to have that ultrasound?!
how do you pronounce that name? Where'd you get it from? I don't think I've ever hear it before. Congrats. Girls are fun (lots of drama, but fun).
Lindsey
I don't think girls are drama at all. Alyssa my only girl has been a doll since she was born, now maybe with the teen years she will show her attitute soon, but the first almost 11 years have been wonderful. In fact to me, she has been much easier than the boys. My boys are full of drama and violence and don't seem to like each other. Alyssa is calm, loving and sweet.
You would pronounce it like Ans-Lee.... My buddy steve's fiance's name is Ansley- we like it but we are changing up the spelling a bit cause tana's middle name is Leigh.
its also a cool name for her because my mom's middle name is ann and my middle name is leigh (lee)!
Congrats - that's so exciting! And the name is adorable - we taught an Ainsley in sunbeams a few years back and she was so cute.
P.S. I meant to say I like the name but then when I came back and read my comment I realized I hadn't mentioned it. So, I like the name!
I like the name you picked also. I've never heard that name and it sounds so cute.
Post a Comment