Apr 18, 2010

Starving!!!

So, I have'nt really blogged about my pregnancy yet, so here is a little something something that is making my brain turn. I have been eating a lot. Not like 3 big meals, but like 5-6 small meals. I keep trying to show my family that my stomach is starting to poke out but it really isnt. How can I eat so much and yet nothing is happening yet? I want to show! I think pregnant bellies are the cutest thing ever! I am only 15 weeks right now..and I know that the biggest growth spurt happens between now and 20 weeks, but I am ready for it to be here already. Now that I am feeling better I have to find a way to remind myself that I am pregnant..ahaha..like when I am at work sometimes I grab a doppler and listen to the baby's heart beat. I am sure most of you are thinking, "Enjoy it for now, because it will change." Maybe I am just paranoid..like Dave said... and I just want a constant reasurance that my baby is alive and kicking! Any of you expreince anything like this?

3 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

No, I think everything you are feeling is totally normal. Enjoy not showing yet because it means your muscles are still nice and tight...mine are not and I'm sure I'll be bigger than you in no time! I was the same way as you though...everything is just so exciting! You are lucky to be able to hear the heartbeat at work...what fun! It will be even more fun when you can feel the baby kicking...that is my favorite part of being pregnant! Good luck and enjoy it all!

The Duke said...

I think it is a huge blessing in your life that you haven't been too sick. (Ask Jen about that one!) Have you felt the baby move yet? It may be too early, but that is really exciting. After you have more than one baby, you will be really happy that you don't show too early. :)
I'm really happy for you that you are doing well. I wish we could see you and that growing belly!

Mike and Adrianne said...

I actually aways show very early (even with Will). I wish I didn't show so quickly. But then, I also don't ever go back down to flat again....

I'm glad you aren't sick anymore!