Apr 30, 2010

Baby bump



I think I am officially starting to get a baby bump! I have a really long torso so I don't think I'll ever have one that really bulges out. I have been wearing shirts that hide it as well (which is why I had to hold my stomach in this picture so you could see it). We find out on May 10th if it is a boy or a girl. I cant wait!

14 comments:

gillian said...

you are the cutest EVER!!!!!!!!! I love you and miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I love your baby bump! You are going to be the cutest mom ever.

Jess and Jen said...

Yeah, but now I want to see Dave's baby bump. We can compare. -Jess

chelsey said...

what's this all about?? Baby bump AND skinny jeans? Most of us aren't quite that little during pregnancies! We all collectively hate you for that-- though you really are too cute to ever actually hate! ;)

Dave and Tana said...

Jess, my baby bump is double tana's bump. no joke. not being sarcastic. I hate being heavy with food.

Mike and Adrianne said...

Ha, Ha! Chelsey said the EXACT same thing I was going to say. I was thinking, "Baby bump and skinny jeans..." You are a doll.

The Duke said...

You have to be one of the cutest pregnant mommies I've ever seen. I'm so glad you finally posted a picture. I was beginning to believe that you were just fooling all of us.
Today at Lance's graduation, I felt very homesick for you and David. As they called all the nursing students, I kept thinking about you. I sure wish you were still here.

Jess and Jen said...

Very cute! -Jen

LanceandNance said...

Cute bump! We're excited to find out what you guys are having!

Tana said...

Thanks everybody! I am so excited and talk about being pregnant and every little thing about it all day long..ask Dave:) I think the only reason the skinny jeans work right now is because the rise (zipper area) is so so low. I have jeans with a higher rise that I cant wear anymore..

Tana said...

Oh and Chris..I was actually wanting to come out to Utah so so bad today. I was looknig up tickets and trying to think of ways we could come out before December! We miss you all so so much!

Michelle said...

Cute baby bump. But I agree with the jeans comments. How are you in those? Too cute. I was out of my jeans by 3 months.

I love pregnant bellies, they are just beautiful.

Dave, I want to see your baby bump, you should post it as well.

lejdja said...

Congrats! I can't believe it! When are you coming to NY? Pls let me know when you get here!

lejdja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Team Clark said...

Yeah, Tana! That's great.
And hooray for May 10th - that's so exciting. Keep us posted!