1 week ago
Mar 28, 2010
good stuff
Love this band... You probably all don't care but this is great song. Tana and I are going to go see them in philly in may for free at the local public radio station concert series.
Anyways, Tana and I are moving this week to a much cheaper basement apartment still within our ward boundaries. I am pretty happy we found it because we need to save much more money than we have and this gives us a great opportunity to do that. I just want to buy my own place so so bad.... I have been watching tons of HGTV lately and I am really hungry to be a homeowner now but we have to wait a couple years... I wish I was doing what Jess is doing right now... finishing his own basement. Lots of hard work but very satisfying and geatly improving the worth of his house. I commend you Jess! Wish I was there to help.
Well thats all for now. My bracket is so so so bad but I am proud to say that I picked West Virginia in the Final (I know still a 2 seed but still a good pick on my part). Oh and also I got to go to the Jazz/Wizards game last night for free, second row seats right behind the wizards bench! It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I brought my old Jeff Hornacek Jersey (which fit me 50 pounds ago) but Craig Bollerjack and Ron Boone gave me some major props after the game when I waved it at them. Man what a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I guess the video didn't want to upload.. oh well. Lance would probably be the only one who would care anyways but the name of the band is Local Natives and the song is Airplanes
Dang it, Dave, that was probably the first Jazz game I've not seen all year. I would have seen you on TV!
Good luck in the move. -Jess
Dave, will you post pics of Tana's belly?! I wanna see her baby bump! I wish we had a house too... not for a few years.
There is no bump right now..I look the same...but I am sure it will come with time.
Post a Comment