Mar 17, 2010

Taylor Jay is in LA

Just thought I would let everybody know...since I have blogged about my brother Taylor and his journey since having a tumor..He left this morning to go back on his mission! He is serving in LA. I thought it was going to be Spanish speaking but it is actually English. It was a long long 10 months for him, but he and we as a family are so happy that he was able to go back and serve!

3 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

That's great! I'm so happy for him to be on his mission again! -Jen

Nancy said...

that is so awesome he's going back out! What an amazing recovery.

The Duke said...

I'm completely impressed with his desire to return. Many young men would just go on with their lives. We'll keep him in our prayers that he can remain in good health and be safe!