Jan 16, 2010

flowers flowers flowers

Today I made my first flower arrangement. I have been wanting something for my dinning room table for awhile now and today decided to just get it done. I was at Micheals this week and saw the shades of green that I wanted, so I immediatley called my mom and made a date with her to make it. My mom is pretty creative...something that I wasnt blessed with..so I knew her help and advice would be desperatley needed! We walked around the store picking flowers that we liked and then added up how much it would cost and my jaw dropped...there was no way I was going to pay that price. So we went for a second round (paying attention to price that time) and kncoked off $25 dollars. How crazy is that? I cant believe people would ever pay that much for an arrangement....ugh! So here is the final product. I am pretty excited about it!


3 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

That looks great! I need something like that too because my plant is dying and needs to be replaced by something else.

Is that a puzzle I see?! Did you find it? Are you ready for some puzzle mania?

Michelle said...

Very nice, you did a great job. Flowers have never been my thing, love to buy them all arranged by someone else, but can't seem to arrange them myself and have them look halfway decent

The Duke said...

Pretty, pretty. I'd like to have one on my table, too.
We talked to David tonight (Ammon left a message and told him to call) but you were asleep on the couch while he was watching the Colts game. Sorry we missed you!
Anyway, David told me you had been having fun with your mother for the day.
Glad you had a good day and had such a pretty arrangement to show for it.