1 week ago
Aug 22, 2009
Tropical storm golfing
Come snow..come wind...come rain...come TROPICAL STORM...nothing was stopping these boys from hitting some balls on the driving range last night. Dave met a guy in our ward who just opened this new golf course and invited him to come whenever we wants for free. Dave took him up on that offer last night..and it ended up being a guys night out..plus me. As we were driving there we watched a blanket of black clouds slowly creep upon us and then it completley covered the beautiful blue sky and the rain poured down! By the time we left each of the guys shirts were completly drenched wet. But who would give up two HUGE buckets of balls for free? It was a great time tat ended with ice cream and sleep. Nothing better than that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sounds fun and exciting! Hope there wasn't any lightning though. That'd be dumb to be standing there waving a club around.
I agree with Chelsey - you would be just standing there with a lightning rod in your hand. Not too smart. I guess anything for fun, huh!
Looks like fun. reminds me of when Jason and I would go to the driving range, but I think that only happened twice. Golfing isn't my thing.
Was there lightening?
hahaha...so there was one actual lightning during our expereince...and the bad thing is we were having too much fun to even worry about it! luckly only one or it could have gotten dangerous!
So we know that you are having a great time in Virginia. I can't even hold a golf club any more due to my arthritis hands.
I use to love going to a driving range. There is nothing like hitting a ball solid and watching it fly!
Does Tana really belive that it doesn't get any better that ice cream and sleep? Even I am not that old yet.
Dad Clark
Post a Comment