Feb 8, 2009

Hi


We know we haven't done well with this whole blogger thing but we were told by various humans to do it more so we will try to do better. Anywho..... So lately we have been really busy with everything; Tana works full time, has clinicals full time and goes to school full time. You do the math, that is not a lot of downtime. I have taken over the role of woman with the cleaning and cooking and errand running due to my awesome schedule. Along with playing mom (with no kids) I am going to school full time and working continually with expansion and growth of our photo booth Company with other various side jobs. Tana and I don't see too much of eachother but now we love it even more when we get some time together. Tana will be done with her school and clinicals by april so that will definately change things in our house aka role reversal. We just wanted to give a little update but more will come soon including info on our potential move and my internship.

5 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

That's awesome that Tana is almost done. It sounds like things are going well for you both. I'm excited for you and your internship. I think mom will be sad that another of her children will be moving away.

Jess and Jen said...

Ah, you guys are soooo cute! -Jess

chelsey said...

Nice to see you two alive and kicking!

The Duke said...

Thank you for adding this - I can rest a little easier knowing that you will keep us in the loop after you move.
I don't know what to say about your move - I'm so sad because we adore Tana (and you, of course, David) and know we won't get to see you much but on the other hand, the Lord needs all of you guys to continue to help build His kingdom and I believe that is what your goal needs to be more than how much money you will make.
Serve well wherever you are and the Lord will bless you.
I guess this is when I am the most grateful for the plan of salvation and forever families. Hopefully one day we will get to spend more time with all of you under easier circumstances.
Mom

Papa Doc said...

Hey, miracles never ceace to happen. Thanks for the update. We enjoyed your visit the other day, too.

I just looked at the Burnt Toast blog, and you two could get a lot of good stuff from that blog. Those recipes are tried and tested and liked by the family. Try them.

Dad Clark