It was a beautiful ceremony and wonderful reception. I'm truly impressed with your teamwork and how well Tana was able to pull all this together without her mother here and without any of my help. You guys rock! We had a great time celebrating your marriage and it was so fun to have most of the kids come out to join in the fun. That's what families are all about - you surround each other in joy and sorrow and support one another. I felt an overwhelming feeling of gratitude as I sat there in the temple and looked over at the entire front row and realized these were all my kids and spouses and they were there sitting in the temple, worthy and wonderful. That's called payback for parents. May that kind of experience be yours as you raise your own family.
2 comments:
It was a beautiful ceremony and wonderful reception. I'm truly impressed with your teamwork and how well Tana was able to pull all this together without her mother here and without any of my help. You guys rock!
We had a great time celebrating your marriage and it was so fun to have most of the kids come out to join in the fun. That's what families are all about - you surround each other in joy and sorrow and support one another.
I felt an overwhelming feeling of gratitude as I sat there in the temple and looked over at the entire front row and realized these were all my kids and spouses and they were there sitting in the temple, worthy and wonderful. That's called payback for parents.
May that kind of experience be yours as you raise your own family.
I wish you both the very best in life. If you do what you both have been taught to do, you will find more fun than you ever could have imagined.
Dad Clark
Post a Comment