1 week ago
Feb 26, 2009
Interviews
So this next week i have two interviews.... one with senator Bennett's people and one with Senator Hatch's people. Just two of many possible internships this summer but these actually pay as well which is a neat bonus. The woman at UVU i have been working with on this internship thing asked if i wanted to apply for the Harry Reid internship but i told her my dad would disown me. haha. I'll keep you all posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sweet, good luck in your interviews. However, I thought you already had an internship lined up. -Jess
It wouldn't be your dad that would disown you but your MOM! I despise Harry Reid.
Good luck with the interviews! I hope they go well and that you are able to get an internship through one of these two men. It would be a great experience because these two men have been around a long time and know alot about Washington D.C.
Mom
Good luck with the interviews!
Dave, I talked with a friend of mine who went to VCU and another friend who went to UVA and they both indicated that it would take at least 6 months to get residency in VA.
Hope things work out. Good luck.
Post a Comment