So..... we are really excited to be wed. Yeah for an extended period with family and a super excuse not to do homework for a whole weekend! We will do better at this whole blogging thing when the wedding is over... Life is too busy to be on the blog as much as we would like.
1 week ago

4 comments:
Nice to hear you're alive out there! Prewedding stuff gets so hectic! I love this photo of you two. Can't wait to see you soon!
Looks like Tana liked "Twlight" - vampire biting on your neck! :)
We're so excited for your wedding - weddings are always a great way for families to re-unite and celebrate marriage.
I hope you know, David, what a great girl you got.
Mom
cant wait tana is going to be a great sister in-law love ammon
I'm trying very hard not to be jelous of everyone that gets to come to the wedding. I'm very happy for you Dave. I only wish I could me this Tana everyone keeps raving about. At least I can say one thing about her, she's dang pretty and you seem to have good taste. Good luck you guys. By the way, I'm sure you're excited to get married for lots of reasons, not just to have a break from homework and get to spend time with the family....:))
Lindsey
Post a Comment