Jul 23, 2012

Lucy's blessing

My Dad came into town this last week for work so since he was here we decided to bless Lucy. I was sad that we weren't going to have anybody here for it but it ended up working out great. My Grammy and Uncle Greg also woke up super early the day of and drove up from Salem, VA. Also, if you didn't already know my brother TJ is staying with us for the summer so all in all we had a great support group! Lucy's blessing was beautiful and Ansleigh was so well behaved. Here are some pictures.


                                                       Hooray!!! I've been blessed!




4 comments:

Nancy said...

That first picture is too cute! That sweet little blessing dress makes me want a girl, maybe we'll just bless Ted in a dress old timey style.

The Duke said...

Posts like this make me feel sad that we miss out on so many special occasions. I'm so happy that your dad was able to be there. She is a beautiful baby and you have a beautiful family.

Lindsay said...

So glad you were able to have family in town for her blessing! It's such a special day. She looked beautiful!

CeeMarieMargaret said...

I'm in love with her. You make some beautiful babies, Tana! Also, that video of Ansleigh singing "Tonight" melted my face off with cuteness. Missing you guys!