Feb 17, 2011

Warm



Warm weather makes me super happy! We are having a little tease right now with our weather, I'm sure, but it will be nice while it lasts. The high today is 63 F and will be 70 F on Friday.

Yesterday Ansleigh went on her first legitimate walk outside around the neighborhood and then today got a walk through the woods at the park in her Bjorn. I am pretty sure she was just as happy as we were to be out of our basement apartment. She babbled and squalled most of the walk. Dave and I got our disk golf on, which needs some touching up. Its not so easy to play with a baby on the front of you but I will master that with time.

9 comments:

The Duke said...

She's getting so big!! Take advantage of the nice weather. We got 6-8" of snow last night. More is supposed to come tonight. Darn, double darn. The warm weather (high 50s for us) really was a tease. I can't wait for spring.

Michelle said...

I'm loving the weather here too, we hit 60 degrees today. It's so nice and a great change to what it has been. I'm glad you are getting warm weather as well. I hope there's no more snow in the forcast for March or April, but usually we get at least one more big storm. Enjoy your walks and the weather!

Mike and Adrianne said...

Wow, 70 is awesome. We are not that warm but today we got into the 60'! It was heavenly. It was cloudy for most of the day but I loved the warmth. Oklahoma was 78 today! It makes me jealous and miss living there.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Frisbee gold is the best! :)

Papa Doc said...

Wow, warm and wonderful.

Dad Clark

gillian said...

holy cow, she is HUGE!!! I Cant believe how much she has grown! And her hair is like gone! sad! Shes so beautiful, I love her so much. Glad you guys got some warm weather!

Dave and Tana said...

She is growing so fast! I actually cut her hair just recently...it was all different lengths all over her head. Bald in some spots and really long in others so it was starting to look really funny. I just need to make sure she has a bow or cute hat on for photo ops :) ha ha!

Travis and Lindsay said...

She is getting sooo big! Holy moly.

CeeMarieMargaret said...

Tana, you are ridiculous! I love that you're playing folf with a baby strapped on you! What a hot mama you make! (PS- the brown hair is looking better and better on you! I can't get over it!)