To me the whole day flew by, I couldn't believe it was over so fast. Ansleigh's blessing was pretty and she looked beautiful in her white dress. I am so grateful to have the Priesthood not only restored on the earth today but in my home and amongst the men in my family. It is such an amazing power and it blesses my family and my life in so many many ways.
Everything is happening so fast, I know that she is only 5 weeks old but I feel like before I know it she will be married and old. I have to enjoy and soak in all of the little moments because they are amazing.
Here are a bunch of pictures of everybody that came. Sadly, we didn't get a picture of all of the cute kids, I think there were ten total. Also, it is all posed..I think we were too distracted eating and talking to take them in action.







4 comments:
That is so sweet. A perfect little angel in a little white dress. You guys are such a cute little family!
Dude! Dave, you've lost so much weight. You are looking amazing man. How much have you actually lost?
Glad to hear that you had lots of family to attend the blessing. She looks adorable!
Lindsey
She is so gorgeous! I'm glad Brent and Chelsey were able to attend the blessing. I thought about you that entire day - what a blessing a new baby is in our lives. The pictures are great. I am especially touched by the one with Sarah and Ansleigh. That is a beautiful picture!
Tana, you look so great! Congrats, again, you two! This is so special and I'm loving all of the pictures... Hope we can make our rendezvous in December happen! Love you!
Cass
Post a Comment