Sep 20, 2009

Blowing Up

The Majestic Photobooth Company is Blowing Up in the DC area!!! Dave has been so busy with events every weekend. This month alone we had nine events, just, from Google ads. Dave has been working really hard to, also, get contacts in other ways and they are starting to show as well! People at the parties love it...of course! I mean who wouldnt?

So far it has been Dave and my brother TJ working them... but because of how busy its getting Dave recruited a mission buddy, Mick Mcgirr, who is currently going to Georgetown law school. I am on the team as well..I did my first event alone last week!

Dave is going to reach out to high schools this week to get events booked for homecomings and proms. We are pretty convinced that high schoolers would only love to have something like this at there proms. There are, also, a whole bunch of schools in such a close proximety here. Just thought I would brag for him a bit because he would never do it!

Go Majestic Photobooths DC! ...hahaha football is on...all the time and I felt like I needed to throw that in :)

2 comments:

The Duke said...

Wow! Sounds like things are really picking up. So he watches football and works - how's school going? Keep it up, kiddo! On all fronts.
This is a great post, Tana. Keep them coming.

chelsey said...

Great job guys! I like the frame in the picture idea. Keep it up!

Dave, did you ever get the management stuff in place you needed? Now that the business is really picking up out there, make sure your bases are covered so you can keep growing it. Congrats on the jobs!