May 22, 2012

Lucy

This pregnancy has gone by extremely fast for me and it is crazy to think that our little Lucy will be here in a week or less. I have been in major nesting mode for the past couple of weeks and have everything ready for her to arrive. I am guessing she will be here this weekend as I am going to the Dr Thursday and he has plans to kinda speed this process up a bit. He did the same with Ansleigh and she came just over 24 hours later so I am thinking Lucy will make her debut Friday or Saturday.

We thought she was on her way a week and a half ago because I was having somewhat regular contractions but it ended up being that I was dehydrated, work got the best of me. I have been drinking a lot of water since because that is not the way I want her to make her entrance. I was reading online and some people dehydrate themselves on purpose to go into labor, crazy people!

Some things  I have gotten done recently in preps for labor are getting my nails done, color my hair and most exciting of all is I made Lucy a quilt (my first).  Here is a pic, not the best picture ever but you can get an idea.

First the belly....it is large, yes!



My mom will be here tomorrow, so glad she is going to make it in time! We will let you all know when everything goes down! 

6 comments:

gillian said...

I love the quilt!! I can't wait for Lil Lucy to be here. She is going to be beautiful. I love your cute belly, you are possibly the cutest pregnant person ever Tana. Good lucky with all the labor! I miss you so much! xoxo

Lokodi said...

Wow, that quilt is so cute and I can't believe that's your first one. I was thinking it would be a simple tie quilt, but you went all out girl. I'm super impressed.

I wish I could have hopped on a plane with your mom and come to help. Good luck with everything and we'll be praying for a good delivery for you!

Lindsey

The Duke said...

I love that cute little quilt. I'm impressed that you find the time to do so much. (And your belly isn't big - it's just full of baby.)
I was so sorry not to be able to come out but I'm glad you have been able to hold off until your Mom gets there.
We're praying for you and love you. Can't wait to see pictures of Lucy!

Jason said...

Michelle's sister, Jan, just had a little girl last week and named her Lucy. It must be a DC thing. I hope all goes well.

Lindsay said...

Great job on the adorable quilt!! That's awesome. I still haven't even made a quilt.. I can't wait to meet your new little cutie and she has a darling name. I can't believe you are having her so soon! It flew by, good luck!

Alyssa said...

:D