Apr 4, 2012

Ears

We have the sweetest neighbor, Mrs. Gaddey, that always leaves little gifts for Ansleigh at our door. Today we got home to find Easter window stickers, bunny ears and a dress up skirt with a little note. We are going to have to show her this video so she can really see how happy Ansleigh was with the bunny ears.

Enjoy! I can't get enough of this girl!




And yes, she is standing alone in our room.

After Ansleigh went to bed tonight we heard Dave's phone ring and couldn't figure out where it was (nothing new right?). So we finished catching up on New Girl and then Dave decided to give it a call to find it. He walked around and realized the ring was coming from Ansleigh's room. So the fear of waking her up sets in and he walks in to find it lit up and ringing inside her pajamas! She slept through all of the ringing and vibrating on her stomach but woke up to our loud laughter.

I am telling you what, our baby is awesome!

8 comments:

LanceandNance said...

that laugh is amazing, adorable and psycho killer all at the same time. Also, we love new girl.

Jess and Jen said...

Oh my goodness! She is just darling! I love that she is cracking up at herself! -Jen

gillian said...

oh, my, gosh. That was the cutest video I have EVER seen in my entire life!!!!! She is awesome! That is so cute!!!!! And I am laughing at the phone being in her pajamas! how in the world did they get there?!

The Duke said...

What a wonderful, happy post this is! I laughed out loud!

Kaitlin Lanham said...

I agree with all of the comments. I am at work an I am just busting up laughing!! The phone was so funny!!

Lindsay said...

I am totally cracking up that his phone was in her pj's! That is an awesome story. Your baby is awesome! She is so stinkin cute.

Dave and Tana said...

Glad you all enjoyed! She is obsessed with sticking everything in her clothes, we find some of the most random things when we change her sometimes. The cell phone while sleeping topped the cake for sure.

Travis and Lindsay said...

I miss that girl like crazy!! She's the cutest thing in the whole wide world. Her laugh is contagious.