1 week ago
Mar 12, 2009
Sold
Tana put our apartment contract up on Craig's List at 4 pm yesterday. 15 minutes later a girl called to see if she could come check it out. At 6:30 PM she came and checked it out and by 8 PM she called us saying that she wanted it. WOW. that was surprisingly easy. She and her fiance signed a contract today so it is already set in stone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh - I'm so sad. You really are going. I'm glad it wasn't hard for you to sell - maybe Gillian would have wanted it (?!), but now there's no turning back.
I wish I could feel happy about all this, but I don't.
Mom
I thought that would be the last thing to happen. You are really lucky.
Last night at the bday party there was a friend of Nancy's there from
Richmond, VA. that is very close to
the school you were looking at. She said it is a great place. Lance said it has a very good department for his area of concern, too.
Dad Clark
Post a Comment